Tuesday 22 September 2015

A Sew Together Bag for me

This is just a quick post, as I've made another finish in my FAL Q3  ( original list here). I've finished a sew together bag just for me ( my 7th now, so it was much easier ).
The bag looks a lot like my first, not surprising as I used the same Tula Pink fabrics on the outside.

 
The inside is different however. I used some Lizzy House and the last of my favourite hot pink dandelion fabric ( can't remember who it's by)
 
 
Perfect for the Simply Solids retreat this weekend.
 
 
 
Linking with Adrianne when the time comes.
 
 
 

 



2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

3 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful bag - hope you had a weekend to match it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed the retreat weekend - lovely bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one of these bags and I love it. Use it all the time!! I love your fabric choices!! Thanks for sharing and playing along in the FAL. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete