Thursday 10 April 2014

FAL Second Quarter

Despite only finishing one of my FAL Q1 list of shame I'm going to be foolish enough to bring this list forward to quarter 2 and add 5 more projects. Why add any more when I have enough WIP's to last a year? Well, it's because I have to do them.
So here goes again
1) FAL  quarter 1 list minus the VW cushion

2)Sibling together quilt No 1

I've had back all the bee blocks and pieced the top together, just waiting for backing and binding fabric to arrive

 
 
3)Siblings together Quilt No 2
 
My fellow bee mates made half of another set of blocks for me. I'm also waiting for more of the white crosshatch botanics to finish this one as well. I've cut out all the 5inch squares though
 
 
 
4and 5) Girl baby quilt and divided basket
 
My friend Ginevra is imminently about to give birth. I want to do a 'lil'twister quilt for her baby.
I've done a fabric pull, just have to get on with it
 
 
I'd also like to make her a divided basket to hold baby things. I've got the pattern so again have to get on with it.
 
6) Boy baby quilt
 
Another friend is having her first grandson, so I've said I'll make a quilt for him as well. I've done a fabric pull for this one, but haven't decided on a pattern yet.
 
 
I think that's more than enough to be going on with.
 
 





Finish Along 2014

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list...I think you may need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ST quilt top - it looks amazing! This is all well within your power :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best with that list! Always good to be ambitious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ambition! They will be beautiful quilts, such lovely colours. Jx

    ReplyDelete